“Busy and Bright”
Otters is the youngest section of BPSA-US, for scouts in grades k-2. Otters learn useful family skills, community skills, and learn to play safely together while being introduced to scouting and preparing for the Timber Wolf program. The Otter section is known as the Raft and is divided into Dens made of 6-8 children.
- Hat: red ball style cap with the Otter Badge centered on the front
- Shirt: red long-sleeve jersey with no collar, sleeves rolled up or down
- Pants: Either long style cargo pants or shorts of an approved color: dark blue, khaki, green or gray
- Necker: of the group’s colors, worn with a ring or slide at the throat
- Socks: any plain color (not white)
- Shoes: brown or black